Gallery and User Comments
Click Photo for a Larger View
Work in Progress -- much more to come
A beautiful S&W 629-4 PC Master Hunter
- Super mount offered by Raptor Engineering beautifully machined and perfect fit. Very low profile, best available mount for S&W
- Super nice to work with, great communications and prompt shipping. This mount replaced a Pickatinny rail that I used previously.
- The Raptor Engineeering mount is a very well designed and finished mount and Phillip is great to deal with.
- Used a Raptor mount on a 4" 686 Plus with a Fastfire III. I love it.
- I bought the Raptor mount and a Burris Fast Fire III for range use, what a hoot. I've never shot a hand gun so well, it's almost like
cheating. And for load testing from a rest it really allows you to see how good your reloads are.
Freedom Arms Model 83
Ruger Super Redhawk with our Trijicon RMR Flat-top mount
S&W Model 41
Just a few of the many customer comments:
- This mount is fantastic. The shape and form add beautiful lines to your revolver with a minimum footprint. The product is well packaged
and has everything you need to set up. If you had any doubts in the product or service, I hope this review dispels them all.
- Fit perfect and arrived in half the time stated.
- Fit/function/machining are all impeccable. All in all, a gorgeous improvement to an already gorgeous pistol.
- Fits like a tilored suit. Beautiful machining. I have purchased several different red dot mounts for different guns and
this is the best one yet!
A very nice Buck Mark. Owner painted our mount and it came out great.